Organic Gel Hair Colors
- Alovera: Aloe-Vera helps in giving shine to hairs, helps in maintaining pH Balance of the scalp, along with that it is also known for conditioning your hair scalp.
- Jojoba Oil: jojoba oil known for germ free scalp, helps in cleansing of scalp, and also helps in re-growth of hairs.
- Wheatgram: Moisturize hair, helps in stimulating hair growth & maintain elasticity of hairs,
- Amla: Amla is an edible fruit is highly prized both for its high vitamin C content and for the precious oil, extracted from its seeds & pulp and used as treatment for hair loss & scalp problems.
- Orange: Helps in removing dandruff, give fragrance to hair color, give shining to hair, helps in stimulating hair growth.
- Honey: It contains antiseptic and anti-bacterial qualities of honey keep the scalp clean. It also prevents fungal infection or psoriasis on the scalp. This further reduces the risk of developing dandruff and itchy scalp, honey is amazing for dry hairs.
- Basil: Basil leaves strengthen hair shaft, and control brittle hair, basil leaves added to your hair oil controls hair loss, itchiness, and improves circulation.
- Henna: Henna which is one of the oldest colorant produces orange to red colour on hair, its natural hair conditioner that helps in repairing and sealing the cuticle, protects hair against damage and loss of shine. It has also found its use in dandruff treatment and in hair loss.
- Sunflower: Contains Vitamins, Nutrients and Minerals Sunflower is known to be packed with Vitamins A, B, C, E, potassium, iron and calcium that are very beneficial for your hair especially when it comes to hair health and growth. Protection from UV lights. Ultraviolet (UV) lights are known to be damaging for both hair and scalp. With regards to this, Sunflower oil will serve as protection to your hair from the absorption of UV lights.
No ammonia, No PPD, No Hydrogen peroxide, No Heavy Metal, Halal Certified, Color with care, Permanent Hair color, international presence.